Thursday, July 23, 2015

In Off-Shoulder Again


LOCATION:   Odlot Hideaway Beach Resort
                                Odlot, Bogo City, Cebu, Philippines

Just like others, I am a great fan of off-shoulder tops and dresses. Based on the number of posts wearing off-shoulder tops hereherehere and here (though not really many hehe), I can say I am in love with it, and definitely would post a lot of off-shoulders soon. (I am still crossing my fingers on. ;-) )
Off-shoulder has been a summer staple and casual easy pick up one because it is simple yet very very classic.
If one wants sexy without exposing too much skin and wants to expose those delicate shoulders- definitely off-shoulder is the right kind of thing.
And plus points, it can go along very well with any thing- skirt, shorts, skorts,  pants, culottes, and even panties only. ;-)

Expose those shoulders on, guys!

God bless!


No comments: