Sunday, August 23, 2015

So This Is A Part Of Me


 LOCATION: Temple of Leah
Busay, Cebu City, Philppines

As promised, I'll answer the commented questions in my previous blog post here in today's post.
There are two persons asked queries regarding me, and they are my friends, Shamu Boo of All Things Bright And Lovely and Zarrah Jane of The Bandwagon Chic.

1. What do you like most about your job? by Shamu Boo
Well, I am a teacher by profession. The thing that I like about it is that I have the power to inspire my students to reach their dreams even though some are not really well off in life. I can be of good example since I came from the cliched act of struggling for education especially in tertiary level because it is expensive in Philippines. And all the more aside from sharing what I know which is very cliche, I can be of great example that nothing really is impossible if we work on our dreams.

As a blogger, I can express my thoughts online and inspire others from the different parts of the globe. This is therapeutic to me since I can express really my deepest thoughts. It seems that this is my  evolving masterpiece.

2. Do you prefer bikini or one-piece swimsuits? by Shamu Boo
I love both swimsuits. Two-piece is very sexy flattering the tummy, and one-piece is classic that demands not so much attention.

3. Oh and one more, I know it is mostly very hot there, but do you ever wear tights? by Shamu Boo
I wore tights when I was a kid, but now I don't wear them because it is so hot.And there is no other way but to flaunt my legs; it is just a matter of caring them. ;-)

4. I'm just curious in your surname-- why is it mohammad? and where did you get that surname? by Zarrah Jane
I got my surname from my father who is a pure Filipino Muslim of Tausug tribe in Sulu. Actually it is the surname of my paternal grandmother who is of a little Spanish and American decent.

Thank you so much guys for asking. I am much happy in answering them.
xoxo



photos by: Pettemine

No comments: