Thursday, January 7, 2016

Best Year Ender 2015

I know this would be a late post, but I just want to share and have an indelible memory of how I spent my last month of 2015. These activities I had last December of the last year became my foundation of welcoming the New Year and looking forward for what it may bring. Another thing, these activities
keep me looking forward for more adventures at the end of work at school.
I must say- we must work hard to travel harder.hehe
If travel is not the right term, well I generalize it as "we must work hard TO ENJOY HARDER".
Though some of my year-ender activities had been shared in my social media accounts, yet I still want to publish them here in my blog to reminisce the things I've done at the end of 2015 for they brought joy to my heart.

I will share each of them thoroughly as I continue to share a lot with you guys here in my blog. But first, they will be a teaser first in this post.
Enjoy!
BATHING at KAWASAN FALLS, BADIAN, CEBU
 
  
CANYONEERING at ALEGRIA, CEBU 

 
 RELAXING at MARAVILLA, TABUELAN, CEBU


 DISTRICT CHRISTMAS PARTY at SAN REMIGIO, CEBU

 
 EXPLORING NEWLY-OPENED ROBINSONS GALLERIA, CEBU

 GETTING THE MOST OF THE HOLIDAY at SM CEBU


No comments: