Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy 2016!

LOCATION: Ecotech, Cebu City, Philippines 

Time flies so so fast. 2015 has been a great year so far for me. Though it was not perfect as you might think, but I assure it was prolific in its own way.
I still remember the first half of 2015 was filled with so many lessons- from the loss of my father down to my many attempts of finding a stable job and a stable heart.
All through out the other half part of 2015, I thanked God that life has come out pacific. The heart, though seems unstable, but I accepted the circumstances and matters regarding it. To mention, I began at zero point in 2015 and hopefully though slowly, success may continue this 2016.

What keeps me to continue what I want (though not really granted in an instant) is by the sense of living in gratitude. Being grateful in all things received great or small gave hope to my everyday living.

And now, when I feel that some things fail, I just remember the days when I prayed for the things I have today.
May our 2016 be blessed with so many things we need for our success.

From the little corner of my place here in Philippines, I wish everybody a Happy New Year!
 


No comments: