Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A Place to Stay

  
 LOCATION: JSJS Mountain Resort
                  Argao, Cebu

Fact: everybody is busy for the coming of summer! Well, who wouldn't when there is no class after all (except if one is taking a summer class). 
Well, when it comes to it, everybody is looking forward for so many places to stay in-to chill and have some fun and make the most incredible summer ever.

This location in my post today is highly recommended by me for you to stay at the South of Cebu (particularly in Argao) for summer fun. I am not paid for this, but this is what I really experienced in my coming in this place- JSJS Mountain Resort.
Every corner is picture perfect and the foods are yummy. And oh the pool...this resort has awesome landscape as well and very affordable.

Warning: More pictures of me ahead ;-)

No comments: