LOCATION: Robinsons Galleria
I have this attitude of holding on things, events and people in my life. I mean, it's not bad to keep holding on them especially with the people you love like your family, but there are really thosepeople you love as well that needed to be out of your grip because they cause you pain inside your heart. There are really some things as well that keep memories boomerang; memories that are needed to be buried deep down the Earth of nowhere for they brought tears.
With that, I realize that sometimes holding on to some things and people in our lives has some good effects as well.
1. If holding on to some things and people bring selfish decisions, loose the grip for it gives bad outcomes.
Many people are affected by the consequences.
2. ... you can not move forward to where life supposed to take you.
Remember, you have a destination to go... keep moving.
3. ... you will end up hurting yourself.
Happiness is a choice. Choose to be happy.
4. Remember that you deserve love.
Drink in love and get drunk with it with the right person at the right time.
5. You are created for a special purpose.
Stop worrying; if someone rejects or does not accept you, find that purpose for it entails happiness. Why not? since everybody wants to be happy, right?
If you are rejected - accept.
Remember, behind every "no" is a "yes" to something better.