Thursday, June 23, 2016

Tried A Choker

 
 Dipping my hands on social media and seeing a lot of people wearing the choker thing- expensive or not, I must say "I like seeing chokers on someone's neck".
I tried the D-I-Y choker thing, and these photos I have here are evidences of my obsession. I found
out that it really gives oomph to the style and looks good. I searched accessories in my old jewelry box to hopefully find some choker-like jewelry- well there are some really. I really wanted to try more in my outfits to come. But truth be told, my neck itched after removing my D-I-Y choker hehe.
Even though it ended that way, I still wanted to wear some for the sake of fashion and passion for blogging.
Hopefully you find this ok.
XOXO, Jehan

Penshoppe Skirt, Elegance Shoes, Vintage Top, Vintage Ray Ban

No comments: