Saturday, July 29, 2017

In Pink Situation

LOCATION: San Remigio, Cebu

I'm always in summer mode since Philippines is so hot. But, I like the weather no matter what because I can do anything under the sun. Hanging out alone under the coco tree and drink coco water could be such an amazing task to do in a lazy day. I can sleep under its shade or read my favorite
books and magazines. The enjoyment is countless even just by my own self- maybe because I am introvert. But the heat of the sun could be damaging and annoying sometimes especially speaking of ventilation. That's why proper ootd that matches the summer mode is necessary.
This pink top is so comfy and cottony-perfect for the summer heat. And currently I am obsessed with color pink, so it's now my go to color this time. 
Have a great weekend, guys!

No comments: