Wednesday, August 30, 2017

I Want To Recall

 
LOCATION: Palms Inn Beach Resort
                       Mahawak, Medellin, Cebu
Hi guys! I just want to recall my summer days way back where I have so much free time and activities. And now, I have more long weekends, yet I don't have so much out-of-town activities. I think I'm wasting my time...but no..I'm busy with school work. I'm a busy bee in school. But, I set
aside work for passion's sake like editing the layout of my blog and some other stuffs related to it. Editing my layout's blog has been a fun thing to do; I never thought I could be an IT in an instant especially editing the html. But I feel so satisfied with what I do no matter how busy and no out-of-town activities I get.
I remember before when I was not in blogging yet, my everyday routine is so expected-no surprises to do. But now I'm loving the pressure. Hope that my readers love theirs as well. 
xoxo 
Vintage Dress

No comments: