Monday, December 18, 2017

My Thoughts

LOCATION: Cebu City
Hello guys! 
It's Christmas time again. I've been thinking of how time flies so so fast that I can't chase. I've been thinking also of dreams that are not yet come true and so many curved and bumpy roads ahead of the destination. I am scared by the time limit I put to myself for the tasks that are not yet accomplished this
2017, and I have little days left in December. These remaining December days are set for short term goals particularly job-related goals that should be attended by the end of the year- they are far from the targeted long term goals of mine. And to note, they stressed me so so much this time. One for the very particular  one is the coming supertyphoon Vinta. I hope it will not hit our area.
I hope you, guys are not stressed this time  of the year because this time is meant to be celebrated with love and happiness. 
Happy holidays, guys in advance!

No comments: