Sunday, March 25, 2018

Taal Volcano

LOCATION: Picnic Grove, Tagaytay
It's been a while since I got this travel to tagaytay to see the iconic Taal Volcano. Please excuse my many pictures of this post; I just can't resist sharing these pictures with you, guys.
From Cavite down here are three rides away. It was such a long ride, but this view pays it all. What I like about Taal Volcano is that even though you are in a high way it is very visible to the tourists. It is huge and so beautiful. Every corner, every cafe, every place in Tagaytay can have a visible view of this iconic Philippine land form.
On the other hand Picnic Grove has a lot of things to offer for a tourist like you. You can have ziplining, horse riding, brisk walking on a make shift bridge, zoo viewing. and many more. 
I recommend Picnic Grove when you want to have your first encounter with Taal Volcano.
 I know I am bad when I ride on one of the horses for entertaining tourists here. I guess it is a way of abusing the animals.
This donkey in particular is so lonely, hungry and tired. He's being exposed to the sun without food and carry tourists for a photo op.
xoxo, Jehan

No comments: