Saturday, November 10, 2018

Oozing With Ideas

LOCATION: Emelia Hotel and Resort
                  Kawit, Medellin, Cebu
Currently, my mind is oozing with so many ideas and things to do within this month, the next and the next year like searching affordable wedding planner and coordinator, color motiff and stuffs like that. Yes, i am planning my OWN wedding! I can't believe just thinking of this stuff is so hard right now or maybe I am just too
excited.lol
I am also into accomplishing documents for passport, contest in school and career-related one. There are so many things popping up my head; i want to go down town to relax, but it's raining, so I just stay home instead and think and think. 
Have you been in this situation also that your mind is telling you so many things, but your body does not want to cooperate?
Moreover, I am into my phone 24/7 that makes my eyes irritated. I just can't stop browsing instagram because i see so many beautiful stuffs. I am addicted with IG i must say. And my realization is that social media sometimes gives disappointment and stress. There was one time I opened it and saw a lot of my friends and acquaintances' travels made me think 'my God, where have I been for the last days?' There is a part of me that keep saying that i needed travel which I cannot fulfill. It stressed me sometimes but motivated me somehow. Are you like me too?
xoxo

No comments: