Thursday, February 1, 2018

Top of Cebu

LOCATION: Busay, Cebu, Philippines
You might wonder what the top of Cebu looks like, so here it is. In my perspective, it's amazing, breath taking, awe inspiring, cloud 9 feeling and jaw dropping. You can see the entire concrete jungle and the islands nearby- what a work of wonder!
In my previous post about Temple of Leah. I talked about how my colleagues and I negotiated the motorcycle drivers for the two locations in Busay, Cebu for 200 php, and this was the second location we chose because of a certain National actor and actress (whom my colleagues favorite artists)- Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla took a scene here in a movie. It's no wonder; it's really beautiful.
 When you go to #cebu, I recommend this place to go to feel like you are at the top of the world, Cebu rather. Entrance fee is 100 php; there is a canteen inside the area so you don't worry about food. But if you want to have the best of food in Cebu, click 
Don't mind my dirty lens :-)
This place is also good for glamping.
When tourists flock, it's hard to pose for a solo pic ;-)
...until you got one :-)
Tourists find shade in this lovely area of Tops.
This what the inside looks like.
This is the famous area of Top of Cebu . The area has a cemented bench and table good for some chitchats, get-together, picnic and dating.
xoxo, Jehan

No comments: