Sunday, March 18, 2018

Thinking of My Next Travel

LOCATION: NAIA
This is the pose I usually do when I love the place I am in so much. Sometimes it goes even higher higher depending on the intensity of what I feel. haha
This picture above was when I landed Manila for the very first time. I had been to Mindanao and Visayas to and fro, but my dream before was to land Luzon, and that's
what it came through. I love traveling so much especially when it is free. Well, everybody does. Speaking of travel, I just want to share that this coming May I will be in Vigan in Ilocos and in Baguio together with my friends for our Summer2018 highlight. Every summer, I promised to my self that I should have a great event or travel to look forward to where it started in 2012. And now, thank God I still have great summer adventures every year.
How about yours so far? Let me know in the comment section below. 
xoxo, Jehan

No comments: