Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hopefully I Can



LOCATION:       San Remigio Beach Club
                         San Remigio, Cebu, Philppines

My head's a little bit dizzy now due to some activities I can't escape to do because some of them  are mandatory for my career, and some are leisure givers from which I could get advantage of  for an experience.

Since the beginning of this month, I am somehow busy-starting from the bonding with my former students in San Remigio Beach Club from which these pictures are taken, to the celebration of the Holy Week, to the  preparation (also) of a visit of a special someone (yet did not come :-( ), family bonding at the beach, for the preparation of my interview, and down to my review for an exam, editing photos, and now preparing for my things for my demo.
I have never been this busy again. But it's all right though, I still never forget to inject some leisure and bonding moments with my former workmates at Mountain View, Busay, Cebu City (check out for that soon hehe) and of course blogging, and now catching up a friend and give some helping hand and a shoulder to cry on (because her heart is in trouble).
I know I can do this with the help of God who strengthens me.
God bless everyone!




photos by: Jenevie Catapan

No comments: