Monday, April 20, 2015

San Remigio Beach Club



LOCATION: Tambongon, San Remigio, Cebu, Philppines

Though It's been my second time in this beach, but still I never find it redundant and dull because my every coming lies adventure to the extent.
San Remigio Beach Club lies at the heart of Tambongon. It is a very good resort I recommend for those who love kayaking, diving, touring around the north of Cebu, island hopping, and many more. It is away from the city, so it is really good for fresh meditation and one of a kind adventure especially when facing the inviting sea.

So, if you want to enjoy and relax and make an absent from the pollution of the city, San Remigio Beach Club is good for you.
Go on. Indulge, and have a fun summer!

P.S. I want to thank my English major students for inviting me in this summer bonding for free. ;-)
It's amazing how you've grown up into adult from the first time I saw you in your "wacky" freshman years. lol #jokelang. Thank you very much for inviting me, guys!

the inns

the side part of the Cafe Gloria

 Marine Dive Center

 The Hallway

the playground area

the wide and white coastal area

the hut where we stayed facing the inviting sea..

kids swimming pool

adult pool side
The slides..

Look at the adorable design..Say yes to the swans beside the slide area!

 Struggle is real ;-)

God bless everyone!

No comments: