Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Flora On Sea


LOCATION: Nailon Wharf, Bogo City, Cebu, Philppines

I am very happy to say that I am part of the RQA (registered qualified applicants) which requires total 70 passing scores in all seven criteria- education, teaching experience, LET rating, specialized training and skills, interview, demonstration teaching, and English proficiency test in this year's ranking for public school teachers. How about a round of applause ..lol

I am just praying that there will be a lot of items in the public school for us who made to the the RQA.

On the other hand, today's post is inspired by the beauty of the spring that makes me look younger despite the scorching sun ahead of me. #multiplelol
I am just kidding. I am really a go-to to summer dresses with playful prints, slippers and hat on the beach. This makes the summer fun and playful without exposing too much skin (sun radiation protection alert!)- beaching that commands respect at the same time. I never mean that I am contradicting to bikinis which are appropriate in this kind of occasion because naturally I am a pro-bikini kinda girl, but I am more on comfortable side of a cake.

God bless everyone!




photos by: Rash

No comments: