Monday, October 6, 2014

Recently Favorite Quotes


LOCATION: Simala, Sibonga, Cebu

You have no idea how depressed I was these past few months for a reason I won't reveal. From 50-kilogram weight down to 40 kilograms . Men... I lost a lot of weight ; I never thought depression is really a great diet, but either way, I won't recommend it to anybody because it is just near to death. lol
I really believe now that those people who survived from depression are really such strong ones- maybe because God really chose the strong, stronger, and strongest people to carry the degree of comparison of depression.

I cried, slept a lot and took shower for too long which are signs of depression. But despite I never thought of giving up. Yeah, that's my spirit. I thought that the cause of my ordeal is just too small compared to all the problems I had encountered in life. Come oen,,, I had been to cancer, to broken family, to bully, to hopeless times that everything around me seems so dark, to operation that I thought I would never wake up, to penny less disposition and all the heart aches in life and soon to come (maybe? but hopefully not anymore hahaha). No one goes through life unscathed. 
Never really really give up. I consider myself really a strong one and the reason for my depression recently and what other people think of me never fall me down.
If you don't like me, get away of my business because I don't care.
Aside from I am bulletproof, I consider some quotes in any reading materials helpful; believe it or not they help me to be happy and accept life as it is.

1. When  challenged, the most inspiring girls become even braver, stronger and more hopeful.- Candy Magazine
2. Nothing is impossible; the word itself says I'M POSSIBLE.- Audrey Hepburn
3. The best way to do it is to do it. - Amelia Earheart
4. I don't want the fear to stop me from doing what I really care about. Emma Watson
5. You don't have to be perfect to achieve you dreams in life. Katy perry
6. I f you believe in your self you can make yourself whatever you want to be. -Lea Michelle
7. Every day holds a possibility of a miracle.
8. Ten years from now, you will regret on the things you did not do rather on the things you did.
9. Slow down and everything you are chasing will come around and catch you.- John De Paola
10. Win some, lose some and WIN SOME MORE.
10.5. I can't teach someone to win in every game every time. You knock out and stand again, and that's all that matters. -G.I Joe, Rise of the Cobra

They work for me; hopefully work for you too.













 Photos by: Rashel Mohammad

No comments: