Saturday, September 1, 2018

As Promised in September

LOCATION: Budyong Beach, Sta. Fe, Bantayan Island, Cebu

Hello, guys! 
I am back for good. I am so sorry for a big hiatus in blogging; I have been so busy recently in work and some other stuffs related to it. I really promised myself to be back on track this September. So yeah, it's September 1st, and I stick to what I promised.
I don't really get it, but these couple of months, there came a point that I was not able to manage my time wisely...that I can't even insert blogging as well. But, mind you I have so much to post. I have been into
instagram and currently obsessed with a lot of people there. Social Media are really inspiring tools for today's generation. But, are just my eyes hurt when expose so much to gadgets?
Anyway, it is the start of -ber months, and I wish everybody's -ber months are as merry as they are. 
xoxo, Jehan

No comments: