Monday, June 1, 2015

Malapascua Island Photodiary


LOCATION: Malapascua Island, Cebu, Philippines

I'm on the last post of my sojourn to Malapascua Island, and again I am absolutely not over yet in this beautiful island.
Even though I find myself and others (too) lying the whole day (not really ;-)) on the sand, it never failed to amaze the imperfect person me.

My coming has put on adventure to the next level, and maybe my next coming would be another thing too (hopefully); I'm still crossing my fingers on.
I must say that I am very lucky to have accessed on this island for free, and I thank God for that. The blue water, beautiful resorts, flock of tourist, perfect view, fleet of large boats, submerged ship, island hopping, wide coral reefs (which I experienced on my first coming), thresher sharks, etc. are some of the things that others want to see, and I am lucky to have witnessed those. I know there are still many gems to discover in this island to share with you guys but for now, here are some photos I want to share with you. I hope you like them.

God bless, everyone!

 



No comments: