Sunday, March 4, 2018

First Encounter with Tagaytay

LOCATION: People's Park in the Sky, Tagaytay
First thing I said to my self in my first encounter with Tagaytay is that "I want to move here." I told my mother about it as well. I just love ambiance, the scenery, the weather, the flowers and trees, etc. The place is perfectly curated with the view of the famous taal volcano and fogs. It is definitely a place worth staying. And being here is one of the highlights of my summer 2017. Yes, this was last year. I got a long
time publishing this travel on my blog because the photos are too many and my mind is boggling as to how am I going to publish them. Yet, here they are, and I found out that I am just the one who is complicated with regard to this hehe.
People's Park in the Sky is definitely a must-visit where a bird's eye view of some places in Tagaytay is seen. One can also see Taal Volcano at different angle. The Pag -asa station is my point of attraction in this place and a view of Tagaytay Highlands. My siblings, my cousin and I just commute through a jeepney in our coming here from picnic grove; as they say you cannot be a complete Filipino without riding a jeepney. 
PS. I'll be publishing next my first encounter with Taal Volcano. 
xoxo
Chicsassy Closet Dress

No comments: