Sunday, March 11, 2018

I Want to Grow

 LOCATION: Hisoler Beach Resort
                    Nailon, Bogo City, Cebu
Lately, I have been publishing post regarding my previous whereabouts- my summer, December from last year. To be honest, I never have any outdoor activities or trips lately because I want to start taking pictures this time to a new level and hopefully start creating videos. If you are following me on instagram, I am in
dormant condition because I am absorbing a lot if inspiration from travel posts and blogs and vlogs in the net. I want to pursue my travel posts this time ( hopefully in God's willingness) and travel back some islands I have been to way back when I was a kid because I thought it would be a cheaper trip. I want to start low. I want to grow more as a blogger and spread my wings. So far I still have 4 posts to publish from last year's whereabouts. Hopefully, this blog won't disgust you from the not-so-in contents that I have.
xoxo
Redgirl Jeans, Arsey Top

No comments: