Monday, December 7, 2015

The Longest Shoreline In Cebu

LOCATION:  San Remigio Shore Line
            San Remigio, Cebu, Philippines
                    

It is always summer in Philippines, so we Filipinos always end up hanging with family and friends at the beach.
But this time around my friends and I bonded together at the longest shore line in Cebu and that is found in San Remigio.
The sand is always pearly white, and the crystal clear sea compliments in a perfect beach view. Solemn beach I must say, not crowded even though it is public.
And since Filipinos are conservative so I ended up not wearing bikini but an inappropriate beach attire..lol
 But I am open to possibilities of wearing bikinis soon. (Crossing my fingers lol)
And with this hot country, I never go wrong with wearing white tops like this.

Have a great day, everyone!


Jag JeansSo Fab SandalsAeropostale TopGap Cardigan (wrap around the waist)

No comments: