Friday, April 8, 2016

Just Inn Resort

 LOCATION: Balud, Dalaguete, Cebu
If you happen to be a miserly traveler like me (hehe I claim it!) who opted for some cheap things to consider in traveling instead of splurging on, then this resort is your BFF for a palpable reason that this is a cheap resort at the heart of Barangay Balud, Dalaguete, Cebu. It has native- style cottages
and has a very cool ambiance (thanks to the mango trees!). Plus the foods are yummy. We had our lunch there before heading back to Cebu City and boy...so delicious (forgot to take photos I was very very hungry trekking Osmena Peak and swimming around Obong Spring..bad blogger again! hehe).
I and my friends chose the residence suite because it was the only affordable room left that cost 1,800 php. So if you want a little travel around Dalaguete, Cebu, I suggest booking first before heading here so you can avail 600 php rooms. 
You can check some amenities of the resort and booking here.

Have a great #summer2016 everyone!

 xoxo

No comments: