Monday, May 12, 2014

Morning, The Great Part Of The Day



When the ride of life seems bumpy, nothing beats the essence of spending a great morning. Though most of us don't celebrate morning with a plate of pancake and fresh milk or fresh juice in breakfast, but with dried fish, scrambled egg, native coffee,or hot chocolate (in an ordinary way), scorching milled corn, and complete family are the basic things that make this part of the day great.

I, for one, is a morning person (especially on working days). My body clock alarms me up at 5:00 A.M and with that I can see the brave sunrise telling me to move forward for life.
Besides, I can do many things aside from routinized activity before I go to work, and what are they?
1. Putting on make up for a shoot for my blog.
2. Preparing my outfit and have a shot like this in the morning.






















3. And when I'm finished, I eat breakfast solemnly with a chat with my siblings.
4.Cuddling my god daughter Verna and my god son Stanley Salem who are at my neighborhood while waiting for the tricycle. That is what you call multitasking
Remember, having a great morning is having a great day ahead.
Have a great day, everyone.
jumpsuit from Ate Claire, bracelets and necklace from Avon, sandals from Dusk Till Dawn

No comments: