Monday, September 1, 2014

Updated Version Of Me 102 (CHARACTER)


And here I am again writing my another "updated version of me" article. The last one (you can it here) talks about the updated me physically. Yeah as you can see, they pertain to my outside look, but now talks about the inner me (not literally). Let us just say they pertain to the things outside my physical matter.You call it my character ;-)
1. Lazy hey girl to productive one. Though I accomplish so many things a day, but most of the time, I
found myself sleeping abnormally (depression sees it) with unruly hair and rugged face. ;-)
2. No sweat to more sweat. I just found out that the best way to liven your day is starting a great exercise. No you don't have to go to the gym. I myself do my exercise by doing my errands at home like walking 600 meters to the store to buy something to and fro, and cleaning the house alone. And when I go to Bogo City, I walk from the house to the high way which is 1 kilometer. I just bring small towels to absorb the sweat in my back, and I use handkerchief for my face. Walking is good for the stomach.
3. Silent me to not so silent anymore. Yeah, I learn to defend myself and pull down my walls against my haters. I shake them off. lol
4. I listen, but that does not mean I directly believe. Yeah maybe my not so caring attitude to others pays a little worth (I am sorry if interpreted badly).
5. I say yes to every challenge. Yeah, sometimes opportunity doesn't knock the second time around.And by that time you are failed, don't worry at least you tried and have an experience that could be shared to others. Experience is the best teacher anyhow. And also, do not be a maybe.
6. You are not born with it; you made it.Yeah just like the saying teachers are not born but made.
7. If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. Yeah that's my motto right now. 
8. I value my family more than anything in this world because it's my first ministry that should be taken cared of.
9. I love the people around me, but I love myself more (but I am not selfish). I am just protecting myself from hurt. After all, all I want is to be happy.
10. I hone my craft and other things I am interested with. I appreciate the changes in my life, and I hope that others would accept the changes in me because I just update my old self.
God bless, everyone! 

P.S.  Merry Christmas, everyone. It is really my habit to greet everyone a Merry Christmas on the first day of September because it's the start of the -ber season. Hopefully it would be a merry merry Christmas!

P.S. Sunset photography ahead. Others have been published already, but I love to republish them. lol


Photos by me, Jehan ;-)



No comments: