Friday, November 14, 2014

Must Read Inspiration



For the past few months, my life has been topsy-turvy; I was so depressed, and most of the time I see no hope in my ordeal (sorry for being negative)
I told you in my previous blog post here that I was so depressed, and the quotes I had posted greatly brought light to the shadow of my problem- driven life.

Everybody is derailed sometimes. No one goes through life unscathed.
I thanked God for giving me the love for reading because it helps me a lot to rebound even fiercer and bolder than before.

Let me quote Og Mandino's thoughts in his book The Greatest Salesman in the World to reflect my thought about obstacles.
"We face obstacles with fear and doubt and consider them as enemies when in truth these obstacles are helpers and friends. They are necessary in life because in all careers of importance victory comes only after so many struggles and countless defeats."

Nice one right? Those lines really are my inspiration to prepare life when I was in college.
For now that I am working and aspiring to be an international travel, lifestyle, and fashion blogger and many other entities I dream of, I have here two inspiring thoughts that for sure would inspire my readers too, because in today's chaotic world everybody needs inspiration.

The first one is from The Freeman newspaper by Jon Escoto.
"Everyone has seeds of greatness. You have a gift to share with the world. There is a buried treasure in you.You have true potential that has not yet been released. You may have victories in the past, but that's nothing compared to what God has in store for your future.
God didn't make average people. You are not ordinary.
You can overcome all obstacles. You can recover from a fall. When you go out and step out of your comfort zone and step out in faith, God releases more of His favor. When you'll think bigger, God will act bigger. God shows up and in unusual ways. If you take care of the natural, He will do the supernatural.If you take care of the ordinary; He will do the extra ordinary."

The second one is from Lance Shipp from which I read from Kayture blog.
"We all have dreams. Some of us want to be lawyers or doctors, some of us want to be businessmen. Some of us want to be world renowned fashion designers, and some, elementary school teachers or auto repair shop owners. Dreams and aspirations come in many shapes and sizes, but no matter how big or small, I believe that we all have the capacity to achieve our dreams. As a dreamer, it is your responsibility to take initiative. Find the path that leads to your dream, and run. Don’t wait for the path to find you. Get up, go out, and find the path. If the road isn’t paved yet, pave it. 
The road WILL have pot holes and traffic jams. You may get a flat tire and have to phone for help. You might run out of fuel and have to walk eight and a half miles to the nearest gas station before you can get back on the road toward your destination; but the road is drivable. You just have to keep driving. No one man or woman achieves greatness over night. It takes patience, courage, hard work, and an unrelenting pursuit of your greatest desire. 
Be inspired all the time. God bless everyone!

No comments: