Sunday, November 9, 2014

Remembering Yolanda (Haiyan)


Today marks the first anniversary of typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan). You don't have any idea how scared it was. The strong wind, the big pouring of rain, the tears in our eyes pleading for help from above, the damaged house of ours and of others, the almost to bald scenery in our place and lots of people who died in the said super typhoon make me, and my family cry reminiscing all of those things. Good thing we were safe and still
alive. That incident had brought phobia on me when it is raining. I don't want to go back to those days. It brought so much pain on us who were affected.
But the good thing is it has brought many benefits to all Filipinos. Though we lost some, but we gain some more.
Thank you for the help showered to my beloved country, Philippines. Those things mean so much to us.Thank you so much.
And now I want to share some photos I captured during the typhoon. No editing has been done; all is pure and true.

I am a proud Yolanda (Haiyan) survivor, and I know others are too.
Let's keep moving.Let's keep swimming into the unknown.
God bless everyone!
Happy survival day!


"Nature wages open war against her children, and under softest  touch hides treacherous claws." Helen Keller 

No comments: