Monday, December 22, 2014

Postcards From Arapal


LOCATION: Arapal, Anonang Sur, Bogo City, Cebu, Philippines

There is really beauty every nook and cranny, and sometimes this beauty cannot be directly transferred to the camera  (except for camera with high- profiled lens) and only eyes can savor the view.
Even though my camera doesn't have that high profiled lens, I want to share with you guys some pictures in

this hidden place of Arapal, Anonang Sur, Bogo City, Cebu. It is mountainous where when at the peak you can see the 180- degree view of the island of Negros. 
This happened during our scouting march. Though, at that time was foggy, and there are blurred views of the island, but it was worth well capturing.
I remember all the things that come out in my appreciative mouth were "WOW", "BEAUTIFUL"...
See for yourself.
God bless everyone!


photos by me ;-)

No comments: