Saturday, December 20, 2014

Postcards From My Working Place


LOCATION: Anonang Sur, Bogo City, Cebu, Philippines

For two beautiful months, I had been a substitute teacher in Anonang Sur Tabaco Frasco National High School in Anonang Sur, Bogo City, Cebu.
It is a place of almost 6 kilometers away from my home. A bus would send me there in the high way, and a 2.5-kilometer motorcycle (habal2x) ride would send me to the school.

The long distance travel exhausted me, and the costly transportation exhausted me even more. hehe
But as I saw the scenery where clouds and mountain meet at the horizon, the verdant view  of sugar cane at a distance, the cottony color of sugar canes' flowers, the fresh air, the simple way of living, the beautiful sunset, the almost endless view of land that couldn't be captured by my camera and only my eyes can, the polite graders and high school students in the said place, the running water of the stream flowing with innocence, the friendly breeze kissing my cheeks with tender loving care, and with the smiles from my students in every discussion and meeting made me want to go on and on and put the exhaustion at bay.
Nature had been my friendly companion for the two-month work, and  I thank God for them.

God bless everyone!
Photos by me ;-)




No comments: