Wednesday, January 7, 2015

10 Lines I Love About TS's Blank Space



LOCATION: JSJS Mounatin Resort, Argao, Cebu

Hi guys!
Way to get into my heart that keeps me going on and on is music. But there is no denying of the impact of it through its lyrics. And today's LSS time is to sing it out loud Taylor Swift's Blank Space, and here are some lines I really really love love to hear in this song.

1. Look at that face, you look like my next mistake
2. Love's a game, wanna play
3. I can read you like a magazine
4. I'm dying to see how this one ends
5. I could make the bad guys good for a weekend
6. So it's gonna be forever, Or it's gonna go down in flames
7. Got a long list of ex-lovers
8.Cause you know I love the players
9. Who is she? I get drunk on jealousy
10. Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

Sounds revengeful right? but they are just thoughts of a wise girl getting lessons every after heart fall.
Hope you like them too.
God Bless everyone!

Photos by: Rashel Mohammad

No comments: