Maybe it's a built-in instinct to all of us that no matter how great we did for something we still worry. I mean there's nothing wrong with worrying because it sometimes grounded us to be humble (hehe just my opinion).
But too much worrying though could be a great impact to the health. So, here are some things to consider why not to worry.
1. Wrinkles will develop while pouting, and they can't be easily removed when stuck on your face. lol
2. You can't turn back time. Why worry if you've done your best you can. Worrying won't make make any better according to Walt Disney.
3. Don't ruin a good today by thinking about a bad yesterday. Let it go.- Alessandra Ambrosio
Be happy because in a silent or noisy day, others set you as their inspiration.
4. People are always stalking, so give your best all the time. Don't let your enemy happy by your worrying (urgggg..so mundane)
5. Life is too short. Smile. Love. Even laugh. Pray. Live. Eat. Travel. Create crazy things or your highest desire, but don't worry. God is up there to help you.
God bless everyone!
Your personal circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you can start.-Niño Quebin
photos by: Rashel Mohammad