I am in a process right now of taking care of my papers for this year's ranking in the public school. Yeah... it seems that the view right now is a bit nostalgic thinking of my colleagues way back when, and now they are in the public school already- happy. I never mean that I am not happy- I am still happy with who I am and what I have, but I can't really hide one of my desires or dreams in life- to be in a public school- to be really in my hand . I really love to teach minus the paper works (lol) so I can not sacrifice my love for blogging.
I am hitting two birds (soon to be many birds) in one stone. hehe
It's just normal to have many dreams. It gives you direction in life.
Remember, your dreams tell who you are, and sometimes they are pictures of yourself in the future.
Just keep dreaming, but never ever stop reaching your dreams. Remember that:
1. Everything is possible."Impossible" says "I'M POSSIBLE" according to Audrey Hepburn. I f you believe in yourself, any dream is possible. ;-)
2. When you dream something, you can make it so. -Paul Eleccion, my teacher in college
3. When you dream something, the universe will conspire so you can have it. -Christina Garcia Frasco
4. You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream. -C.S. Lewis
5. Life is too short. Follow your dreams.
And when you feel like nothing is going to happen despite a tiresome labor to reach them..please HOLD ON TO YOUR DREAMS; THEY ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER.
God bless everyone!
Keep reaching your dreams.
photos by:p Rashel Mohammad