Saturday, August 1, 2015

Because I Want To Inspire Others

 

LOCATION: Odlot Hideaway Beach Resort
                                Odlot, Bogo City, Cebu, Philippines

My life is not a bed of roses or not even filtered. It is beyond the pictures that my readers see and the words that they read in my blog.
I too have the fair share of downs, frustrations, failed dreams and desires, yet I never came to a point that I surrender. There maybe pot holes and bumps on my road, but I still manage to go on because I know it is
drive-able. I always set my mind that everything has a purpose in my life.
Sometimes it's hard to let go or loose the grip on to something familiar, but there is always a point that we need to let go on the grip and face that something unfamiliar without knowing what lies ahead of us. 
Indeed, I can say that  in life, we need to gamble and keep on doing things for our dreams that only our hearts can feel (even if others don't feel them at all). Our thoughts affect our actions, and without noticing our feet bring us to our journey towards our goals in life (if we keep our mind to be like that). 
On my part, I never assert on to the bad opinions of others in whatever I do because the truth is I am in charge of my future.
Today, I am celebrating success in my career as a teacher, and that success is made possible by some and of course these amazing inspiring lines by Og Mandino. The book actually was read by me in my college years and I came up successful (in my little way hehe) because I was and am inspired by The Ten Scrolls of Og Mandino in his book called The Greatest Salesman in the World. I want to inspire others and wishing them success in their own field and making them good as well, so I am giving these long secrets of mine. 
Here they are:

1. Today,I begin a new life.
If life is too mess to live on,  then begin a new slate to move on.

2. I will greet this day with the love in my heart.
3. I will persist until I succeed.
4. I am nature's greatest miracle.
Everyone has a gift to share to the world. Each is already a champion even at the fertilization process of the sperm and the egg cells.Imagine millions of sperms fighting just to fertilize the egg and it becomes YOU!

5. I will live this day as if it is my last.
6. Today, I will be the master of my emotion.
7. I will laugh at the world.
8. I will multiply my value a hundredfold.
9. I will act NOW.
10. Who is of so little faith that in a moment of great disaster or heartbreak has not called to his God?
We are obliged to lean on God's greatest strength. We call Him at our most down part and ask guidance because everything is in His perfect timing.

I hope you are inspired. Let's keep dreaming together!

God bless everyone!


 photos by: Jenevie Catapan













No comments: