Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sacaan, Sogod


LOCATION: 
Sacaan, Sogod, Cebu, Philippines

I know it's been a big blog hiatus, and I do apologize for not sharing any for those who always drop by in my my blog for inspiration, eye poppers or worse-stalking. hehe
I said in my previous post that I would be busy for work, and I wanted to enjoy my remaining free time. And with so much to say, I was really busy for the last few days- leaving no new updated post for my blog for what's going on, and leaving some unanswered emails on my gmail and not commenting others' blog post on their blogs.Actually, these last few days, I was in the process of adjusting my body's clock because it's needed for me to wake up 4:00 in the morning to take a bath, eat and do personal things without in a hurry  just to patch up my time traveling from home down towards terminal of Nailon-walking while enjoying the fresh air and the scent of the morning dew at 5:30 in the morning. And from there, 10 minutes ride is taken to Bogo City where a vehicle would catch my colleagues and I to our school where we are designated. It's a fun experience without so much stress because the traveling takes us to so many lush places and freshest air from the mountain and sea sides.
Mother nature always has a place in my heart.
Today is another nature-inspiring post from Sacaan, Sogod, Cebu which is the home place of my grandpa. My family and I went there last month for a clan reunion, and that day was filled with so much love and inspiration.

From afar, you can see the bird's eye view of  Cebu City and the seashore and bay of the neighboring towns.
It's really a blessing to be in Cebu!



No comments: