Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Like A Kid

LOCATION: San Remigio, Cebu
Playing like a kid sometimes slows down aging a bit. I just say, but it doesn't set aside maturity. Being a kid at heart makes one feel good, and disguises the real age.hehe For instance, dressing up inappropriately to
a place like this OOTD I have in these photos makes me laugh at myself and appreciate my humanity-that I make mistakes and naive sometimes. This kind of situation is I care less the most because there is learning in committing mistakes. We fall and fall, but the most important thing is picking ourselves up and start new and learn from the mistakes. That is how we grow; that is how we become human for perfection is boring. Never afraid to accidentally make mistakes coz if you do, you are afraid to learn new.
I hope you find a hidden gem in this post. Let us keep sharing the good words.
Be silly. Be happy. Be you.
 xoxo, Jehan
The Editor's Market Blazer, Olive des Olive Top

No comments: