Friday, May 30, 2014

Mac Arthur, Palo, Leyte


LOCATIO: Mac Arthur, Palo, Leyte

Remember my travel to Leyte?
Well then, I forgot to tell you of my adventure to Mac Arthur, Palo, Leyte.Good thing I reopened my old photo files , and I got it and realized that I had never blog this. Human as I am, sorry for the inconvenience. Even if it is ageyyy, I hope this one worth a blog.Have a great day, eveyone.

P.S. Missing my CRMC family...I love you, guys and belated Happy Birthday to Wawa Genebeth Veran, my confidant to this trip muah
<script src="http://www.chictopia.com/badges/fetch.js?v=1&b=photo1&token=2245657870_2903250&name=chic_photo_1_2&pc=2&user=jehanmohammad22" id="chic_photo_1_2" async></script>
flats from natasha,my favorite levi's jeansjeffies top, belt from gaisano store

No comments: