Monday, July 14, 2014

Back To Basic


After the colorful clothes in the last posts, I found myself going back to basic ensemble. Though it sounds playing safe, but it is clean to the eyes (especially with clean ponytail). A white top which is a very basic one is a girl must have. I suggest, girls should have white tops in their closets; they can go with any ensemble even thousand miles of style.  I have white tops in my closet, and some white T-shirts are my staples for sunny
weather. They are clean and refreshing.
Luckily, Ate Benita gave her Ferragamo bag to me; it is classic and can go with any style. The flare of the skirt makes me look ladylike ;-0. I am looking good for office work. To break the monotony of this outfit, I opted for silver jewelry. What do you think, guys?
vintage ferragamo bag given by Ate Benita, vintage white top, vintage earth tone skirt, shoes from avon, silver earrings, watch from omega, silver bracelates, neclace from unisilver, ring with red stone from avon

photos by: Rash

No comments: