Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Black, White and Beige


I was not born with a golden spoon in my mouth compared to my favorite bloggers in whole wide  world. All the things I have and what I am now are products of what I exerted  and am exerting. But, I am very happy though. I am really a grateful person and forever am even to the most painful things in my life.

I am simple that even to the slightest joke I can smile and even laugh. My simplicity is even projected to the clothes I wear where I usually opt to black and white ensemble (T-shirt and jeans combo usually) just like this outfit I have, but this time with a touch of beige and sophistication, and it's all worth it.
Since I am forever grateful, I thank those people who are looking at my blog.
Good day, everyone!






photos by Rash

No comments: