Monday, September 15, 2014

Five Great Summer Adventures


There are only three remaining months this year. I can't believe time flies so fast and after the three consecutive three months of the next year, it's summer time again.
Yeah, you heard me...summer time again. So before I'll bask in the sun with another summer entry for my
blog, I want to look back the summer adventures I had that I considered great.

2010 Guiwanon Cold Spring with my co english majors and now BIG TIME TEACHERS lol


2011 GRAD BALL (lol my face)
2011 FAPE SEMINAR WORKSHOP


 2012 FIRST TIME IN MALAPASCUA
2012 HOSPITAL FOR MY TOTAL THYROIDECTOMY OPERATION


2013 MARAVILLA BEACH, TABUELAN



2013 HAGNAYA BEACH RESORT WITH MY CLASSMATES IN GRADUATE STUDIES


2013 MARTINEZ BEAXH RESORT WITH MY STUDENTS



2013 CAPITANCILLO, BOGO CITY








2013 LEYTE TOUR


2014 MALAPASCUA FOR THE SECOND TIME

2014 LINGAY BEACH RESORT

P.S. Sorry for some blurred pics hehe





No comments: