Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hosting


WITH TITI SANNYLEE VERACES AT A PTCA NITE
"Gift of gab" is an idiomatic expression for a gift of speaking.. I mean to someone who is good at public speaking.
 When I was a teenager, I always looked up to people who are good of doing it and eventually talked to myself when I was alone assuming I'm in a great stage surrounded by many audience.

Well then without so much a do and as a teacher to be and as an English major, I needed to hone my speaking and had to have a gift of gab. And luckily I got it, not with the magic wand (and as perfect as it is) but with constant practice and joining some contests on it (made my face even thicker lol). 
So now I would like to share with you guys some of my pictures when I am hosting (sometimes of course with an awesome partner of one or two). But sad to say other hosting gigs I had were not documented because at that time maybe I didn't have a camera yet or the event is held at night and my camera coudn'yt capture it for a reason ;-(... And another reason is I can't really find them in my files..sorry.
Hope you like them.



  MUTYA NG CRMC WITH SIR KENNETH JUNE YBAƱEZ (lol my face)

COLLEGE FIESTA 2014 WITH SIR KEN AT THE PODIUM...have you seen us? lol


 CRMC GRADUATION RITES 2014 WITH SIR KEN  (again)


No comments: