Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Heart Day



LOCATION: JSJS Mountain Resort, Argao, Cebu, Philippines

Hi eveyone!
It is really an amazing experience to discover unknown places for free..You know right, but I will never stop saying this over and over again. hehe
These photos are still part of my South of Cebu travel, and lucky enough I brought with me a lot of clothes in my bag in case I bump into places like this (every blogger's ordeal) hehe
I love traveling even more each day (sigh). 
Today, I and my classmates in college met in a wedding. They are based in Masbate, and they invited me and Ate Jen Catarata to go in their place for a rodeo adventure and many more, and one thing is Mayon Volcano in Albay and Camarines Sur. I am really excited about this trip. I am keeping my fingers for it. But it  is still in the plan for next year. hehehe We need to save more money for this one.
I titled this post "a heart day" because my heart simply shouts with joy upon planning on our trip. (sounds silly haha)
God bless, everyone!

 photos by: Rashel Mohammad

No comments: