Saturday, October 25, 2014

Oh To Travel



LOCATION: Simala, Sibonga, Cebu

As I had been exposed to moving from one place to another as a child, I had acquainted myself the beauty and ugliness of traveling. It's beauty encompasses onto the new place, culture, tradition, people, and experiences even it's just within Philippines. It's ugliness lies on the most acquainted places left behind, the comfort old home, and tears that had fallen as I bad goodbye to my childhood friends and to my relatives.
Traveling for a new home was one of the saddest parts of my life as a child especially when away from my parents. I don't want to go back to that time again.

But, as I grow older my concept of travelling has changed. That is because my thought about it is not anymore on seeking for a new home and having another one but for adventure, enjoyment and for knowledge-hungry mind and soul for new culture, tradition, view, and tourist spots that would only be seen in the net or book.
When I hate traveling before, now I love it more and more especially when it's free. haha
I even want to travel every weekend if money could warrant.
Since I like to travel, I consider it as one of my luxuries in life. I even have "traveling to at least five countries in the world" in my bucket list. haha
I even like it more when I am with my family. If only I could fly. ;-(
And today's blog pictures are taken from my recent travel to Simala for free.  ;-)
Hope you like them.
God bless, everyone!


photos by : Rashel Mohammad

No comments: