Friday, January 16, 2015

Find Your Flaws And WOrk On Them


I tell you I do have my fair share of insecurities. Nobody's perfect, and that is the real thing. But others are just blessed to have a beauty beyond compare, and others have killer confidence to defy negativity.
If you have beauty and confidence, well what a blessed person you are. What I am trying to emphasize here is that since we all have flaws doesn't mean that we will stop achieving what we really want in life. Flaws are not hindrance to success (I must say). It is just a matter on working on them or befriending with them. hehe
Flaws are starting point to build our personality; they are great motivation for us to do better.

I am just 5'1'', but this does not hinder me to pursue my love in fashion. I don't have a perfect skin either, but I embrace my flaws because they define me. I love them somehow. I don't have a perfect teeth, but that doesn't stop me from smiling  and even laugh out loud or smile in  a camera. I embrace them anyway. I don't have perfect hair, but that doesn't mean I can never style it the way I want to.
What I am trying to say is that  start where you are, use what you have, and do what  you can, because if you're just waiting for a miracle, it won't be possible if you won't work on it. The world is not a fairy tale, so don't expect magic. Be that magic you want to be and remind yourself five times a day on my title (get it, get it?)
And remember, someday, somebody will love and embrace those flaws that you have the way you love them.
God bless everyone!

No comments: