Thursday, April 2, 2015

New York 35


I don't really have a regular running session as exercise because I just do my exercise in a manner of doing household chores like sweeping and fetching water and walking briskly to a store. But sometimes nature calls to keep in touch with her specially with the sweet kiss from the sunlight- oh tropical life! And even more, I

just realized that exercising got even cool when having this outfit paired with short leggings underneath (not seen) and with so comfortable shoes from nike.
New York 35 top has no specific label, but it is a product from Korea. I see a lot of K-Pop artists wearing this paired with bonnet, boots, leggings and inner long sleeve in a winter-y setting. And with that I am sure that this is not the last time that I am going to wear this New York 35 because it can be styled in many ways. Don't you think?
God bless everyone!


No comments: