Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Inspired


LOCATION: Malapascua Island, Cebu, Philippines

I would like to say "thank you" to the people who are following my blog and intentionally read my articles. I know others just drop by or view my site by chance because of the links from other sites (thank you, Google).

Thanks for the world wide web in making the globe interconnected. I know some of my readers are from abroad based on the statistics on my dasher board, and with that there is a linkage among us that in an instant or click we became secretly friends no matter what our nationalities are.

Thanks (to someone or something) for the coinage of the word "blog", " bloggers", and "blogosphere" because it makes the bloggers information-givers, picture-creators, inspiration-givers and make the world really a beautiful place to live in.

Blogs are great entertainers, advertisers and informers. It brought forth the discovery of a place, idea and everything. And one thing, it makes the bloggers challenged of what they become for the improvement of one self and even more for the improvement of the world.

You too can be an inspiration.
Be inspired to blog.

God bless, everyone!


No comments: