Friday, August 14, 2015

Alburo's Lodge And Mountain Resort

LOCATION: Odlot, Bogo City, Cebu

"Nature lover" is simply a small description of me. Usually on weekends I explore neighboring areas that guarantee me fresh air and trees and plants all the way.
So in one of my weekends, I came to pass in this beautiful mountain resort. I just came by for an outfit shoot,
yet I included taking pics of the resort in case others might want to do the same.What I really love about mountain resort is the view of the ocean from afar especially in a clear sunny day.

This resort  requires only 10 pesos for the entrance fee and you can go all the place (though this is just a small one) taking pictures.
 There are lodging inns in case tourists who come in to Odlot to visit the famous miraculous Mama Mary find their way too far from home especially when night time approaches.The inns are native inspired, so it maybe guarantees a small amount for the payment for them when you stay.


photos by: me and Jenevie Catapan

No comments: