Thursday, August 13, 2015

I Am Floating


I'd been in a big blog hiatus lately because I was busy with my papers for my work. Yet I still able to inject leisure in between by  taking photos that I will share to my readers soon here in my blog and dining with friends who are absolutely food lovers like me. I'd been to Cebu City (3-hour ride from my hometown) and to the neighboring towns in the Northern part of Cebu  for the nth times with heavy traffic and polluted air
due to road renovation. I am really exhausted and floating at the same time without proper focus because I lack sleep.
Sleeping really is my best buddy. I can escape two meals in a day just to have proper rest and sleep. In short, I sleep a lot and eat less.I heal my body through it.
One thing my body is somewhat like out of balance due to the foods I ate in fast food chains. I think I can not live city life like this. I really want the province life- the simple way of living where I see trees everywhere and breathe fresh air all the time, and another thing- eat foods that are organic. These things make my life longer I think.I am bound to live in a simple lifestyle.

But for now, let me show you what I got for my #OOTD.

Have a great day, everyone!


lacoste shoesgucci bag, leather belt, vintage dress

photos by: Rash





No comments: