Monday, August 1, 2016

A Piece Of Mine

LOCATION: Nalusuan Island
Mostly when I want to visit new places, I prefer if there is water in it. So to speak, beach, island, or islet, swimming pools, waterfalls (as long as there is a water to swim on) are plus points for me so that when I pack it would be less. But less should be stylish and comfortable as well. That's why off
shoulder tops are my piece of cake because they are simple and stylish at the same time.This top I got from Planet Earth boutique at SM Cebu. By the time I got it, it was on sale- a hundred plus pesos. You don't have to break a bank to get on point just for a single day. Stylish pieces could be gotten at affordable price as well. Since summer is a home court for stylish off shoulder tops nowadays, this a piece of mine.
Uniqlo Pants, top from Planet Earth

No comments: