Friday, July 11, 2014

Dear Crop Top


At first, I thought you are just for little kids, but as time goes on I realize that it is really your style (no one questions that). But when I wear you, there is a spark in my heart that tells me to love you. Do you know why? It is because you flaunt one of the assets I have which are my curves. I thought you are just good for abs-y people making me wish to have abs like the Victoria's Secret Angels, but you too accentuate my flat
tummy. I thought you are only good when paired with shorts (Simple Extraordinary), but absolutely you rock in every ensemble, and it shows in these pics when I paired you with a skirt and heels. Thank you so much. Now I know why Kendall and Kylie Jenner love you so much . And with that, you drive me to rummage my pile of clothes to search crop pieces like you and post them in my blog.
Love lots,
Jehan

anvil top, vintage floral skirt, iCB hat, natasha heelsmarc coblen watch

No comments: